It’s been a few weeks in between posts lately so I wanted to catch you up on everything that’s going on and once again I wanted to push myself waaay past my comfort zone so I’ve created a video, in it I discuss:
- How to overcome resistance
- Why you have to do it your way
- Pushing past the inner critic and giving two fingers to the ego
- What it takes to create your dream life
- Self-love and why I never in a million years thought I’d be talking about it!
- Why my dream scares the shit out of me and yours should too!
For those that watched my first ever video you’ll know that afterwards I was ready to quit, my ego went into a huge meltdown screaming ‘who the hell do you think you are?’ and a whole load of unkind things. After a few days of wallowing in self-pity I saw the situation for what it was and dusted myself down (read dear ego, back off!) I’m half expecting the same again this time but I’m ready for it and I know that each time I push myself out of my comfort zone it will feel a little less uncomfortable.
I believe we all have a purpose and that we can live the life of our dreams but you have to dare to dream first. Have you dared to dream? I’d love to know what your dream is, share it with me in the comments below or if you haven’t dared to dream then why not? Let me know and we’ll see if we can push through those limiting beliefs!
I look forward to hearing from you,