Wow what a start to the day, I woke up to my first award! Ok, so it’s not technically an award for my writing but it’s still an award and I’m chuffed to bits to have been chosen for it! And would like to thank Naïve Nancy whole heartedly for the nomination! I’d also like to thank………..(eeeee I’ve always wanted to do this!)…….my mam for being the strong confident women she is and has helped me to become, all those people who know the real me and still love me; my amazing husband, my girls, my sister, my best friend (Lynne Gater), my Dad and my step-mam for always believing in me, I could go on but I’ll leave it there, except I also have to thank you, my followers reading these words, without you I’d just be talking to myself again so thank you for reading and coming back time and time again, I love ya!
So what is the Liebster award I hear you ask? Well it’s an online award to recognise and discover new bloggers just like myself and once you’ve been nominated you have to pass it onto others so please check out my links at the bottom but before you run off, there are some things I have to do for my award, which are; post 11 facts about myself, answer 11 questions I was asked by Naïve Nancy (who blogs about sex so wait until you see my questions!) and then ask fellow bloggers 11 new questions. This is quite a challenge but I’m always up for that.
11 facts about me
1. I hate trying to think of interesting or factual things to say about myself, my mind goes blank and I realise how boringly mundane my life is 😉 time to spice it up!
2. I’m a Leo star sign but I’m not your typical Leo, in fact I’m an introvert; to those who know me – stop laughing it’s true I am!
3. I can’t taste chocolate unless I crave it, is that weird?
4. I love to bake but I hate to cook
5. I like to take the path less trodden
6. I prefer to be indoors than outdoors
7. I love country music; Dolly Parton is awesome!
8. I hate shopping, for anything!
9. I’m a sensitive soul with a big heart who wants to help as many people as possible realise their dreams
10. I believe in fairies
11. I have two motos in life; have no regrets and just do it!
11 questions I was asked
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
My husband ha, I don’t have a sex toy; but after reading one of Naïve Nancy’s posts and discovering she has a ‘one orgasm a day’ rule I think I need to get a sex life (oh god I hope my dad isn’t reading this one!)
2. What is your favorite part of the opposite sex’s body?
Eyes – I love eyes! (and a cheeky bum and mischievous smile – my husband has all 3!)
3. What is your favorite part of your body?
My legs, despite my average 5ft 4 inches I have long legs but they don’t get out much these days lol!
4. What is the last book you read?
Mind over Medicine by Dr Lissa Rankin, go and buy it now, seriously! Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself
5. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
I love the x-factor, after all it makes people’s dreams come true but my guilty pleasure has to be that I love Louis Walsh
6. What is your favorite movie?
Oh tough one, it used to be Brave Heart for years and years, I think it was the Scottish accent that did it but now I find it to brutal and can’t watch it…….hmmmm I don’t think I have one….sorry!
7. What is your sex substitute?
I don’t have one but if I had to get one it would be a Bounty ice cream, my husband has done many a late night drive to the garage for one of those for me
8. What is one thing you would do if you didn’t worry about what everyone else thought?
I’d live life like a musical and sing everywhere I went
9. If I were to find you outside, what would you be doing?
Reading a book
10. Where’s the last place you had sex?
In bed, boring I know but with 2 young children that’s about as good as it gets these days!
11. Favorite alcoholic beverage?
Pina Colada or as my husband calls them when he goes to the bar; Penis Enlarger!
My blog nominees:
11 questions for the nominees:
1. If you could spend all day doing just one thing what would it be?
2. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
3. Do you have a vision of what you want for you future? If yes, what is it? If no please get one!
4. What’s the best book you ever read?
5. If the world was going to end what would you spend your last day doing?
6. Do you believe in a ‘higher force’ to life?
7. What’s your guilty pleasure?
8. What’s your favourite type of music?
9. Do you prefer sweet or savoury?
10. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one object what would it be?
11. What’s your moto in life?
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog–by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “ gadget”.
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules on your post. Once you have written published it, you then have to:
8. Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)
If you want to know more about Liebster see here
Thanks for reading and we’ll be back to usual next week but as always I’d love to hear your thoughts on this one!
With love and TMI